arrow

Founded in 1811 on land donated by Charles Carroll, in Frederick, Maryland, the St. Joseph Church community purchased 11 acres for the construction of a new church for the parish’s growing congregation. The new structure is built adjacent to the parish hall where parishioners have worshipped since 1996. The two buildings, which are connected by a glazed corridor, include a new one-story loft, 642-seat worship space, sacramental spaces, a confessional, sacristy, and storage spaces.

Interested in completing a similar project? Contact Us

Location

Frederick, Maryland

Markets

Services

Founded in 1811 on land donated by Charles Carroll, in Frederick, Maryland, the St. Joseph Church community purchased 11 acres for the construction of a new church for the parish’s growing congregation. The new structure is built adjacent to the parish hall where parishioners have worshipped since 1996. The two buildings, which are connected by a glazed corridor, include a new one-story loft, 642-seat worship space, sacramental spaces, a confessional, sacristy, and storage spaces.

Interested in completing a similar project? Contact Us